What is it?
Providing students with the opportunity to gain professional work experience during the semester or over the summer around our Business and Technology pathway at TJ.
Students at TJ have interned with:
- Art Street
- Associated General Contractors of Colorado
- Better Business Bureau
- Denver City Council
- … and more!
Requirements for the Program
Student interested in participating in the Launch Program need the following:
- 2 Semesters of CTE Coursework
- Complete Launch Internship Application
- Participate in Skills Training
- 85% Attendance
- A Teacher Recommendation
Fall & Spring Internships
- 100 Hours
- ~10 hrs/week for 10 weeks
- Earns 3 elective credits from CSU Global
- 120 Hours
- ~20 hrs/week for 6 weeks
- $1,100 Financial Award